I sometimes wonder if the human character is one of possession in the form of subjugation, and abuse. Yeah, I get it, there’s a lot of good people fighting the fight, but no where near close to enough, and that I struggle with. Seems to me, slavery, sexual and otherwise is a global issue, and that humanity is losing the battle.
What the fuck is up with that?
1. The Trafficking Of Women & Children Is The World’s Fastest Growing Crime
2. There Are An Estimated 24.9 Million People Trapped In Forced Labor Via Human Trafficking Worldwide
3. The Majority Of Victims Are Women & Girls
4. More Than 50 Percent Of Trafficking Victims Are Sexually Exploited
5. In Fact, The Most Common Form Of Human Trafficking Is Sexual Exploitation
6. While The Majority Of Sex Trafficking Victims Are Female, Men Are Also Victims
7. Traffickers Can Be Women, Too
8. Sex Trafficking Is Happening In The US
9. The Number Of Human Trafficking Victims In The US Could Be On The Rise
10. One Hotline Received More Than 6,000 Reports Of Sex Trafficking In 2017
11. A Majority Of Those Sex Trafficking Cases Concerned Escort Services
12. You Can Be A Victim Of Sex & Labor Trafficking
13. Prosecution Rates Remain Alarmingly Low